Hello everyone. I have done a horrible job of blogging, but my life has been a little different with the Interim AD job. I can not wait for practice on Saturday. I am ready to be around the guys full time again. The guys have had a great work ethic so far this fall, in fact, it is the best fall I can remember. The dedication is awesome.
This is a great group of guys who want to have a great year this year. We expect a lot of ourselves and are looking forward to the competitive schedule again this year.
My last blog said I would talk about the newcomers, and I will hold off on that until later in the week. I have a meeting today, and then Barb and I are off to Decorah to watch Courtney play volleyball. Barb does not get out to Decorah very often, so we are going to make a day of it before I get going in our season.
Just want all of you to know that I haven’t forgotten about you, and that I will be back twice a week by next week.
GO Beavers!!
Coach VH
No comments:
Post a Comment